Thursday, May 3, 2012

30 cafes to visit in Chiang Mai - Lonely Planet

30 cafes to visit in Chiang Mai - Lonely Planet:


 "On my last visit to Chiang Mai I was there for a whole month, and it occurred to me that I could go to a different cafe every day and still not see them all. So that is what I did. Here is a list of 30 cafes in Chiang Mai that I visited over the space of a month. All of them, apart from the two dishonourable mentions, have free wifi. It’s not a best of list, or ranked in any order."







ED: You should also visit one of the Doi Chaang Coffee Shops for a taster of the best Arabica you can imagine. The story behind this coffee and its Akha Hill Tribe owners is fascinating in its own right.

No comments:

Post a Comment